- 34 years. That is how long my parents have been married as of today.
- I love making a big breakfast on the weekend. The action of it: turn on some tunes, fry up some bacon, make a big pot of coffee. And the result: time to sit with my family and enjoy it.
- The IA Institute is no more
- “Leave yourself twice as much time as you think you need for a project, knowing that half of that may not look like “making” anything at all.” — Jenny Odell
- Phrase of the day: red teaming
Previous:Driving back roads, hunting for combine harvesters to show the kids.
Next:^ Fall mornings